Sunday, March 28, 2010

Feel'n generous...

Hi all,

I'm feel'n generous and totally excited!  Blog hopping around has led me to so many fabulous blogs and opened some "crafty" doors for me...

So without further ado...may I present these awesome blogs
The Craftiest Crafter Award!
1.  Jess from A Winding Road for her Critter Cushions!  See my post about them here!

2.  Brandy from Home Sweet Home for her cute purses!

3.  Emily at Pocket Full of Posies for inspiring me with this crafty post!

Alright...now pass it on to at least 3 other crafty blogs that you love and follow!  Contact them and let them know that they've received an award for their talents!  And lastly...display your award proudly!

Congrats ladies!  You deserve it!  Happy blogging!

Ginger
SSB

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the award! It's so nice to be appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails