Monday, March 29, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party...my first ever!

Alright...here we go!  SSB's first link party!  I love crafting and my husband has a little joke he shares whenever I show him a new "something" I've been working on...he says I have Mad Skills!  So link up and share your stuff for Mad Skills Monday!

Here is what I have to share...

I made some cute little baby toys!  And Sam is lov'n them!! Check out my tut on how to make a loopy ball!

Check out all the things you an do with an old pair of jeans!

Now its your turn!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!  It can be anything you want!

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. And it MUST be a tutorial please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of your tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!(PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)

5. Visit other links and enjoy their blogs!



Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails