Thursday, March 2, 2017

Tiny Habitat Terreriams

Hello.

I just love these. They are precious. I really enjoy the show Alaska: The Last Frontier and these remind me of the activities of the family and the importance hunting holds for their lifestyle.

And they are just so sweet and cute to look at :)



Very cute and a quick and easy DIY project.

I found the set of tiny toy animals at a garage sale for 25 cents. Total score ;) I then went to the Dollar Tree and snagged some glass vases in various sizes, floral moss, floral styro-foam and a few stems. 

I just stuck the feet in the foam, and covered with moss in the vase.
I then added some small floral sprigs as "trees".

If any readers decide to make something similar to this, I sure hope to see the finished product.

Enjoy.

xoxo
Ging

Linking to these parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails