Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #13

Howdy everyone!!!  Ready to partaaay!
I'm down for Mad Skills Monday #13...sweet.

So with all the birthday party madness over, and I'm thrilled a little bummed, I'm ready for Mad Skills fun! 

I had the worst time trying to nail down my favs from this party...seriously.  So many great projects to pick from...and honestly, how could I pick???  So I cheated a little and asked my husband to help me pick!  Hehe!

Let us pay homage to the awesomeness below...

How about this canister re-do from The Frugal Bug??  Super cute!  Perfect for any little girl!

The most beautiful cacti collection at Be Thou a Knight I've ever seen...

And check out this boys cuff from Nap Time is Craft Time???  So sweet!

I am in LOVE with this table set from Doolittle Things...salt and pepper shakers?  No way!

And last but certainly not least...this gazing ball from Keen Inspirations. 

Wow...5 show stoppers!  
Way to go everyone!  I love each and every one of your projects; they are full of such inspiration!  If you were featured to day, please snag the button below and sport it with pride...you got Mad Skills!


Photobucket




   


Today I am sharing my Fathers Day gift that I put together for my husband...the best dad in the world!  Anyhoo, I did a quick re-do on a dollar tree frame (a post on that later) and then framed a piece of Jacks art with a message from him (I wrote it) just for dad.
Michael loved it and the frame looks awesome with the rest of my decor!

Now its your turn to share!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!  It can be anything you want!


2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.


3. It can be a tutorial or a project.  No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of your tut is welcomed!


4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!(PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)


5. Visit other links, leave them comments (we all love comments) and enjoy their blogs!
This link party will end on Friday, June 25th at midnight.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Love the Father's Day present... such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm very honored to be featured on your blog!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is Sharon over at Keen Inspirations. She passed your blog on to me as I am the mommy of 3 little boys !! So you have a new follower. I hope you can stop by my blog sometime www.lifesorganizedmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun blog! I am a mom of 4 boys (& one girl) :) They keep me busy! I have added your linky party to my Linky Love Library. Thanks for hosting!

    ~Lori@live,laugh,love,create :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails