Saturday, July 3, 2010

Patriotic Art

So its been a very busy week with work and preparing for this weekend...not to mention my hubby was out of town so I wrangled the kids by my lonesome for 4 days...phew!

But one thing's for sure...we LOVE 4th of July!
So I gave Jack a plate of the signature red/blue colors and let him go to town in creating a snazzy piece of patriotic art!


It has such natural movement!  We love it so much that it hangs in our office!  A artistic tribute to admire all year long...Happy Independence Day!

Ginger
SSB

I'm linking:

Motivate Me Monday at Keeping It Simple
Just Something I Whipped Up at The Girl Creative
Tot Tuesdays at Delicious Ambiguity
Anything Related Tuesdays at All Thingz Related
Hoo's Got Talent at Night Owl Crafting
We Did It Wednesday at Sew Much Ado
Show and Tell Wednesdays at Blue Cricket Design
What You're Working With Wednesdays at Me and My Bucket
Strut Your Stuff at Somewhat Simple
Show of Your Stuff at Fireflies and Jellybeans
Hook'n up with  HoH at House of Hepworths
Plant a Seed and Punkin Seed Productions
Hodgepodge Friday at Its a Hodge Podge Life

6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it. I always tell my husband we can have more kids when I know for sure it will be a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That painting is pretty cool with the bright colors and lots of energy! Certainly wall worthy and your son will remember your display of his art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun art...so festive :) Hope you had a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I get nervous when I think of my kids AND paint... BUT, I just might have to conquer my fears!

    Thanks for Socializing with me Monday til Sunday!

    Hope to see you this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us for Anything Related #14! ~Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that you let your kids be creative! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails