Friday, June 3, 2011

Thrift 101 for Feature Friday

Hi all!  I'm glad to get back to Feature Friday...things were a bit crazy last weekend with Jack's 4th birthday and all...

I've got a GREAT feature for you today.  Say hi to Michelle from Thrifty 101!
She's totally awesome with a blog to match...here's a little of what she has for us!

"Hi everyone, I'm Michelle from Thrifty 101 and and I'm so happy to share my blog with you today!  I LOVE finding ways to save money so I started Thrifty 101 to share money saving ideas like; DIY projects, budget crafts,  furniture makeover, vacation planning on a budget, and how to get the  most out of coupons and internet deals.  Basically, if you can save  money doing it, I blog about it." :)
Check out some of these awesome posts from Thrifty 101:


Well thanks Michelle, happy to have you share Thrifty 101 with us!
Be sure to stop by Thrifty 101 and tell her SSB sent ya!  If you are interested in being featured on Feature Friday or being a Guest Blogger, please email me today!

xoxo
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails