Thursday, July 7, 2011

More Mad Skill Favs

So last week had a TON of way cool crafts!  I knew I wanted to showcase a bunch of red, white and blue crafts for this weeks Mad Skills, but here are some more that I just HAD to share...

Check out this totally awesome metal-like "B" from Gardners to Bergers

These silhouettes are way cute, but my main squeeze from Shabby Love is the jars filled with toys!

I've got me a few end tables I'm getting ready to re-do!

Head to these super cool blogs and share the love!!



  1. Thank You so much for featuring my end tables, they were a ton of fun to do, I can't wait to refinish some more furniture! I love your blog!!

  2. Thanks for the feature of my baby shower gifts! Ellen @ Creative Passage

  3. Holy Cow! Thank you so much for featuring my letter knock off! I feel completely blessed that people have enjoyed this tutorial. I hope people are able to make their own and save some bucks! Thanks again!

  4. Thank you so much for featuring my silhouettes and jars!!!! And thank you for hosting. I look forward to your party every week!


Related Posts with Thumbnails