Monday, August 22, 2011

Permenant Hold for a Bit

Hey folks, I realy hate to do this and ave been trying to sqeeuze by without, but SSB is going to have to go an permenant hold until further notice.

This is for several reasons...

1.  I have two jobs and two kids...I have NO extra time to blog...let alone sew, paint or craft.

2.  I don't have a camera.  So even if I could by crafty, I couldn't really share it with you all.

3.  I am trying to spend as much of the little spare time I have with my husband and children.  

4.  We are on a rigorous budget and have NO extra funds for craft supplies, paints, fabric, and all that other fun stuff.  Even our much wanted room re-do's may have to be put on hold.

5.  Blogging is not fun for me right now.  Without time, funds or even the true desire to create right now, whats the point in blogging?  Nearly 100% of my mental capacity right now is working, raising my kids and trying to run this household.

I hope you all understand and I do hope this break is super short and that we can get back on track as quick;y as possible.  Thank yo all in advance for your support, thoughts and prayers thru this difficult time.  

I promise to try and at least post to keep you updated on the status of the blog; when I might return, whats going on with the family...things like that.  But Mad Skills, Feature Friday, etc, will not have regular posts.

Thank you all again and God Bless!

xoxo
Ginger

10 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to see you go (at least on hold/away from regular posting), but obviously totally understandable and I think everyone can relate... good luck with everything! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the very best! I'm sure things will improve soon as you and your family adjust to the new rhythm.

    Awaiting your return,
    Kelly @ Creating a Family Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best. Take care of you and your family!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently found your site, and will be great when you can return..but...I completely understand what you are saying, you have my wishes for the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying that things will even out again for your family soon. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss you but I completely understand. I will be hoping for the best for you. Take care. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Living and family are way more important that blogging. Hope things let up for you soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just now reading this as I have been living in your shoes for the past several weeks. It's tough and exhausting and my heart goes out to you! Hang in there and I will see you when you get back!
    Take care---
    Heather @ NoBusinessLikeSewBusiness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello great blog ,wonderful content i am your newest follower
    http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was reading some of your articles on this website and I believe this website is real informative ! Continue putting up.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails