Hey folks, I realy hate to do this and ave been trying to sqeeuze by without, but SSB is going to have to go an permenant hold until further notice.
This is for several reasons...
1. I have two jobs and two kids...I have NO extra time to blog...let alone sew, paint or craft.
2. I don't have a camera. So even if I could by crafty, I couldn't really share it with you all.
3. I am trying to spend as much of the little spare time I have with my husband and children.
4. We are on a rigorous budget and have NO extra funds for craft supplies, paints, fabric, and all that other fun stuff. Even our much wanted room re-do's may have to be put on hold.
5. Blogging is not fun for me right now. Without time, funds or even the true desire to create right now, whats the point in blogging? Nearly 100% of my mental capacity right now is working, raising my kids and trying to run this household.
I hope you all understand and I do hope this break is super short and that we can get back on track as quick;y as possible. Thank yo all in advance for your support, thoughts and prayers thru this difficult time.
I promise to try and at least post to keep you updated on the status of the blog; when I might return, whats going on with the family...things like that. But Mad Skills, Feature Friday, etc, will not have regular posts.
Thank you all again and God Bless!