Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #9

Wow.  Its been one long and crazy weekend...a birthday weekend that is.  But I am ready to see all the crafty goodness to come with this weeks
Mad Skills Monday Party #9!!

Here are my show-stoppers from last week...

I am in total looovvvvvve with this flowered drink caddy from Just Another Hang Up...absolutely gorgeous!
And this is too cute...a Disney Pixar Cars apron from This Present Life...I really wanted to make one of these for Jackie for his birthday but time got away from me :(
Digg'n this totally Zen Planter from Veronica's Korner...super easy and styl'n!
And...I just had to squeeze one more in here...lov'n this Modern Baby Blankie from Dittle Dattle!  Super smart and easy to snag a store bought blankie and add a little pizzazz to it!
Okay!  All done!  And a big shout out to everyone who participated in Mad Skills Monday!  Be sure and check back for next weeks party...its also a Giveaway!  Check back for details!

For those of you who were featured today...please snag the button below for your blog!


Photobucket




   


Today I am showing off Jack's awesome birthday cake!  Okay, so maybe I didn't make it (my dad did), but it's still awesome?! I mean, its a TREASURE CHEST...!
Now its your turn to share!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!  It can be anything you want!

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. It can be a tutorial or a project.  No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of your tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!(PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)

5. Visit other links, leave them comments (we all love comments) and enjoy their blogs!
This link party will end on Friday, May 28th at 11pm.


Photobucket




6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! Always love a good party :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome cake! Jack's a lucky birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cake! I wish I could do that for my little guys party. I am pretty sure he would like it as well
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this wonderful feature. I appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that cake is awesome!!! Lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails