Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #24

Sorry, I've been a little awal...crazy this week!  
Had to work late a few nights and been getting ready for a garage we had at my folks house on Saturday...but well worth it!  Made over $100!  Woo hoo!

Anyways, on to Mad Skills people!
Here are a few of my favs from last week!





And aren't these just adorable?  Donut Seeds at The Moody Fashionista....and a printable too!

Way to go everyone!  I loved all the projects!
If you were featured today, please snag the button below and display with pride!!

Photobucket



   
Today I'm sharing my cute little minky owl I made!
Isn't she sweet?
Now its your turn to share!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share! 


2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.


3. No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!


4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!  (PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)


5. Visit other links, leave them comments (we all love comments) and enjoy their blogs!
This linky party will end on Friday the 10th at midnight.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for featuring my Patio Furniture! And thanks as always for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I love seeing what everyone is up to:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Sew Super Sweet yesterday! I grabbed a button and will be liking up each week!

    And a support site for moms of boys...sometimes we need all the help we can get! :)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature! I'm honored to be mentioned on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails