Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A $20 Halloween!

So I noticed that a lot of our Halloween decorations were missing this year...?
Hmmm.....I think hubby may have misplaced a few boxes.  I can find all my fall decor, but only one box of Halloween stuff!?  Grrr...

Oh well, an excuse to pick up a few new things!  And I was thinking about pulling off an awesome Halloween under $20!
(not including candy...candy is WICKED EXPENSIVE!!!)

So I stopped by my $1 store and picked up these things.
Nothing too scary...Jack is starting to decide for himself whether something is too spooky or not...most often, it's too spooky.

And I've been wanting to pick up some of these for the past few years...finally got some for my front garden!

HALLOWEEN LIGHTS!!!

Anyways, so far my total is $9.00.  And since I just can't wait...I'm gonna go ahead and put up what I got so far...just for the fun of it.  I'll post pics soon!

Ginger
SSB

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails