Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween Party Tip!

A few years ago...in fact MANY years ago when I was a kiddo, my parents and I threw a Halloween party for all the kids.  Cake, candy, costumes, the works.
 
And I had the idea of providing spooky food...but not for eating.
Confused?  I'll elaborate.
 
A bowl of cold cooked spaghetti noodles = a bowl of wiggly worms!

A bowl of grapes = a bowl of eyeballs!

A plate of carrots = a plate of monster fingers...
And some celery sticks = a pile of cold bones...
And a bowl of jello = a bowl of BRAINS!

Line up your spooky food, blind fold your guests, and let them "feel" the food for themselves...eewwww!
Its a great game for kids!  Enjoy!

Ginger
SSB

3 comments:

  1. How fun would this be!? My kids would love it! Thanks for sharing!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so remember this as a kid too. I truly grossed me out at the time. Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this from when I was a kid. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails