Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scrap Quilted Table Runner

I was off on Monday, so I finally had the time to make this runner I first saw here and then here.
I knew I wanted to make one and this is a GREAT scrap buster!

Best of all...my husband actually likes it!!  Hehe!
He even thinks I should add some color like this to other areas of the house.
Hmmmm.....

Got to use a lot of scrap fabric that I love and haven't been able to part with.  In fact, just before seeing this project, I had gone thru and thrown out a bunch of stuff I could have used :( on this one.  
This'll teach me...

Can't wait to make my mom one!
And  my SIL, and my MIL, and my friends...

Ginger

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! My husband made a similar comment about puting them in multiple places in our house when I made my first couple runners. The bum was kidding (I already had at least 3 in the room he was in at the time), and it took me too long to catch on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great. I wish that I had fabric scraps so that I could make this! I'll probably just go buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the table runner. Would go in my home so well! Best wishes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love scrap busters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these runners that keep popping up in places...yours turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails