Friday, April 9, 2010

Crazy About Monsters!!!

As you know...I've been going a little coo-coo over monsters here lately.  What with Baby and Buddy joining the family.  And hubby and I decided we are going to do Jack's bedroom in a Monster theme for his birthday...oops, I may have mentioned that already.  ;)

Anyways, while exploring today in bloggy land, I found this incredible Monster Quilt!  How cool!  Could there be a tut??  Indeed, there was and I am in awe!



I hope to soon be able to create something so adorable...gotta get going on sewing lessons...So please check out Little Birdies Secrets.  You're sure to find something there...!

Be a doll and snag this button!!!  Thanks for the love...xoxo



Photobucket





   


Ginger
SSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails