Welcome to another Mad Skills Monday Party! A small but successful link party last week. But I think we can do better! So lets kick off week #2! Below are my favs from last week...if you have been featured, feel free to snag my I was Featured button for your blog!
I'm digg'n this Round Handbag from A Winding Road...very cute!
I love this innovative and FREE way to organize your jewelry from My Thoughts and Treasures!
Way to go everyone and a special thanks to everyone who participated in my first Mad Skills Monday!
Here is what I have to share today...
Isn't he cute?? You might recognize his buddy from Stuff from Old Jeans.
Now its your turn! Here's what you do:
1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share! It can be anything you want!
2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.
3. And it MUST be a tutorial please. An offer to buy your item at the end of your tut is welcomed!
4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!(PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)
5. Visit other links and enjoy their blogs!
Now its your turn to link up and share your stuff for Mad Skills Monday!