Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monster Bath Mitt from Jenn's Corner of Heaven

Okay ladies...more monster madness!!!  I've been crazy about monster these passed few weeks as we are going to re-do Jacks room in a monster theme...oops, I think I may have mentioned that already! ;-)

Anyhoo, I saw this monster bath mitt from Jenn's Corner of Heaven and HAD to blog about it!  Super cute!  I'm going to give it a try and make one today...wish me luck!

Hehehehe!!  Check back to see what my monster bath mitt will look like!
Don't forget...Mad Skills Monday is still going on!  Link up and share your stuff!

Just for fun...snag this button!



Photobucket






Ginger
SSB

1 comment:

  1. I'm flattered that you chose to do a whole post about this! My kids fight over it in the tub. I need to make another monster. Glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails