Monday, April 26, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #5

Alrighty!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend 
and that you are ready for Mad Skills Monday #5!

Here are my favs from last week...just look at the talent!

and last but not least...

Very nice everyone!  Great work!
If you were featured today, feel free to snag this button!



Photobucket




    


Today I am linking up ans sharing my Earth Friendly Re-usable swiffer cleaning pads!
A great way to save $$$ and put less trash in the landfill!
Now its your turn!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!  It can be anything you want!

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. It can be a tutorial or a project.  No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of your tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!(PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)

5. Visit other links and enjoy their blogs!
This link party will end on Friday, April 30th at midnight.



Photobucket




BTW, we're using inlinkz today because I'm sick to death of Mcklinky messing up on me!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me. I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visit and lovely comment.I am linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails