Friday, December 17, 2010

More Garbage Catchers for Christmas Gifts

I made a few more for some girlfriends as Christmas gifts and I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

I snagged this cute paisley fabric out of the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby and loved it!

I didn't include a liner in my first design and though it did the job of "catching garbage" it was kinda flimsy and I didn't like seeing the raw side of the main fabric inside.

I used a pretty coordinating fabric and made liners for these...
They are now a lot stronger and can withstand all the "garbage catching"...
...plus they're cuter!

I plan on making a heap of these for family and friends this year!  I think I may come up with an updated tutorial too, so check back for that.

Ginger
SSB

I'm linking:

Show Off Your Stuff at Fireflies and Jellybeans
Hooked Up at House of Hepworths
Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge
Plant a Seed at Punkin Seed Productions

1 comment:

  1. Super darling idea! Great for a last minute gift! Thanks so much for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails