Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quick Little Holiday Bags

I snagged some cute Christmas fabrics from the remnant bin at Hobby Lobby the other day.  Aren't they cute!


And I decided to make some cute little over night/toy bags for the kids!
 Just a simple pattern with a lining.



Jack loves his!  

Ginger
SSB

I'm linking:

Craftastic Mondays at Sew Can Do
Creative Juice Tuesdays at These Creative Juices
Wed Did It Wednesday at Sew Much Ado
Show and Tell at Blue Cricket Design
Show Off Your Stuff at Fireflies and Jellybeans
Hooked Up at House of Hepworths
Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge
Plant a Seed at Punkin Seed Productions

1 comment:

  1. I like that blue print. And I love the remnants section too, that's where I find most of the fabric for my son's pants.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails