Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Froggin' Good Time!

For our craft yesterday, Jack inspired me...he kept running around saying, "Ribbit, Ribbit...I'm a frog!" So we made a Frog-scape! Check it out.



Here's what you need:
green, yellow and blue construction paper
green felt
markers
scissors
glue stick
Foam sticker letters

Here's what you do:
I asked Jack to color me some pretty grass on the green paper while I cut out a blue pond and a green felt body for our frog.
Jack colored away and then we pasted his pond and frog down on the paper.
We then cut out a yellow tummy for the frog and pasted it on, as well as eyes.
I then helped Jack spell out FROG in foam letter stickers.
And to top it off...I drew a pretty red flower.

Its something bright and spring-like to spice up the fridge! Happy Crafting!

Ginger
SuperStinkyBoys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails