Friday, February 5, 2010

Advertise at SuperStinkyBoys

Hi there!

Thanks for your inquiry about sponsoring SuperStinkyBoys!

This blog is dedicated to the support of moms of boys (and girls too :), crafting, kid recipes and much more! If you have a product or service that directly pertains to blogging, mothers, boys, girls, toddler/baby, kid-friendly recipes, kid crafts, etc. please feel free to contact me for details.

There are many ways to advertise here including:

Giveaways! Contact me with your item(s) and biz info for approval.

Feature Posting!  I love to feature other moms!  Contact me today to schedule a booking!

Virtual consign! Your website/blog will be listed on my shopping page for only $5 per  month! Just like having one store with multiple locations!

Sidebar Advertising!  $10 per month; book for 3+ months and the rate is $5 per month!

Post advertising!  $5 Have your button added to the bottom of five blog posts!

We are a new blog, but growing rapidly with 30+ followers, over 600 visitors, and me networking constantly!
Thank you,
Ginger
SuperStinkyBoys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails