Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SuperStinkyBoys-Support Blog for Moms of BOYS!

Hi all,

I was inspired to start this blog by my 2 1/2 year old son, Jack. ~sigh~ If any of you are mothers of boys, you know why we need a support group, 'er blog! They are rough, tough, high-spirited, difficult, rambunctious, always sticky, loud, messy, fast....oh, the list can go on and on.

I actually have 2 sons...my youngest, Sam, is nearly 8 months and I'm quite sure he will give me the same trouble as my other one. ~sigh~ I love them both to pieces, but sometimes...I want to run for the hills. And I know I'm not the only one. Anyone who says otherwise is lying (or not a mother).

Still, I thought it would be nice to have a place out in blogspace to share my thoughts, feelings, prayers, and total ravings like a mad lunatic. It might even be a creative outlet for some comic relief.

I feel I'm quite good at blogging since in 3 short months I've started a blog store in which to sell hand-made jewelry and getting a decent following. Also started another blog for lung cancer research for Jackie's Hope 4 a Cure. So having some fun there...and I love blogs! Since I started blogging, I've become addicted! And let me tell you...I am NOT technology savvy to any degree. Been kinda learning as I go, which has been really fun.

Hope to learn even more with this blog...maybe how to cope with 2 crazy boys, 3 blogs, a husband, staying at home, juggling life...blah blah blah? Maybe even learn a thing or two about myself.

Happy blogging!
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. I saw the title of your blog posted somewhere else and knew I had to stop by! I am the mom of 3 super stinky boys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails