Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pocket Full of Posies-Meal Planning

Hi all,

I an featuring the fabulous Pocket Full of Posies today! They are 2 women that have attacked the grocery budget head on and have come up with a fun, easy, and economic way to meal plan. I have also featured them on my blog shop, Appleseed Gifts.
Check out my plug for them there.

Here is the kid-approved recipe they submitted...sounds tasty...mmmmmm.


Click the pic to enlarge.

You know? I have at least 6-7 of these ingredients right in my pantry already! And whats more surprising, this recipe seems to be pretty versatile...add some carrots and broccoli and this could be a pretty healthy meal for growing kiddo's. Check out Pocket Full of Posies today for some great meal planning and time saving deals. Great products and great prices...what else is there?? Happy Cooking!



Ginger
SuperStinkyBoys

Submit your Kid-Approved Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails