Thursday, April 21, 2011

Funky Nature

I was missing my husband the other night (he has a night job as well as a day) so I wanted to stay up to see him when he got home.  

What better way to kick the sleep fog but to crank up the music (not too loud...kiddo's in bed)
and paint whatever pops into my head.

This is my result.
I call it "Funky Nature".
I was feeling very surreal at the moment; I was listening to a lot of my fav tunes, a storm was ROLLING outside, and I was thinking of all the things I love about my husband.


I think the bird best symbolizes the heightened relationship of an angelic woman and her husband.  So much to adore in your struggles...creates a doorway to a strong marriage!

There are some days where I could not feel more free...

xoxo
Ginger

I'm linking at these awesome parties!

2 comments:

  1. Ginger what a fantastic painting!! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness. I absolutely LOVE it! You are very talented!

    From your newest follower via Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails