Friday, April 29, 2011

Creative Contentment for Feature Fridays

Hi everyone!  If you want to participate in Feature Fridays, please email me TODAY!  As of now, I have no one for next Friday.  We wanna keep this whole free PR thing going, right?

One to the feature...say hello to Becky from Creative Contentment!

Here's a little about what Becky has to say:

"Hi my name is Becky and I live in the far west corner of the Country of Turkey.
My husband and I have lived in Turkey for 6 years and have three kiddos, full of lots ‘o energy and fun.
Living here in Turkey has put my life in perspective and I am very glad at times for not having everything at my finger tips
it is good to live simply and 'use what I have'.

 There are no big, nice, absolutely fun craft or fabric stores over here so instead of always wishing for something else (which I did for a awhile)
I started using what I had and that has become 
my theme for this season:  
"Honor God, live simply, use what you have and give the rest away". 

That is why the name for my blog Creative Contentment fits me like a glove right now, I have honestly found Contentment in creating ‘with what I have’."

Well this is what I created ... with what I had on hand. Enjoy.

Thanks Becky! 

And check out some other goodies from her blog...
 
 this cute little Easter Rock (fun for kids)


Go visit Becky at Creative Contentment!

xoxo
Ginger 

3 comments:

  1. I really like seeing what kinds of crafts other people come up with. I get lots of ideas of things to make but honestly, I'm not a crafter. I can picture one thing in my head, but if I actually try making it, it would never come out how I imagined it. Ha!

    I'm following from the Super Stalker Sunday hop, if you get a chance I would love a visit back!

    www.adeliciousobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little easter rock melts my heart!

    Just browsing and popping in on the blogs participating in the Super Stalker Sunday Friday Edition. I also wanted to let you know that our blog is having it’s first ever giveaway; up to 10 people will be winning adorable Sesame Street socks for their baby or toddler. Check it out ♥ http://www.aias.ca/2011/04/our-first-giveaway-adorable-sesame.html

    Monika @ Aias Dot Ca (http://www.aias.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to participate in Feature Fridays! Let me know what ya need. =)

    Emily
    www.TheToastedCoconut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails