Friday, April 15, 2011

Little Lovelies for Feature Friday

So its SSB's very first Feature Friday!  Take a minute to hang out with Allison from Little Lovelies!
A fab-tastic new blog that I've been excited to visit.  So be sure to visit her and tell her you're stopping by from SSB!

Here is a little about Allison and her blog, Little Lovelies...\

"I blog because I need something to do that is totally for me. I know it sounds selfish, but I am a full time working mommy and everything I do all day is for someone else. Which is fine and great and the way I believe things should be. That is life and that is what being a good mom and employee is all about. But I think crafting and blogging keeps me tethered to the "me" I was before I was a mommy, wife, employee, and a thousand other titles. I can retreat into myself while I craft and then reach back outside of myself and share my love for creating with others. I have only been blogging for less than two months, but I have found something that I love!"

"My blog is called little lovelies and it is a blog mostly about crafts, with some stuff about being a mommy thrown in here and there. My tagline is "cards, jewelry, crafts, and other little lovelies". I like to share tutorials, but I also want to share some photography, shopping finds (who doesn't like to drool over shopping?!), and whatever else I think will inspire or brighten someone else's day. I would love for you to take a look at my blog, and I really hope you like it!"
 (I'm drooling over her craft room, which she linked up here)

 And her beautiful jewelry!

Well thanks Allison for participating in Feature Fridays at SSB!
Feel free to visit back again to link up, post a comment, or guest blog!

Ginger
SSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails