Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Wreath

So I tried my hand at a wreath the other day!  For my first attempt, I am really loving it!

Started out with these things:
 Got 'em all at the Dollar Tree!!

and flowers, of course (also from the Dollar Tree).

Got my glue gun warmed up and got to it.
I love the twig wreath so I knew I didn't want to cover a lot of it up.

I started by cutting pieces of the moss roll up and gluing in a random pattern.

I took apart the flowers stems and placed the pieces where I wanted them.

I put as much on as I wanted, using different pieces here and there until it was "just enough".

To hang, I cut a length of brown satin ribbon and hot glued it onto the wreath.
 All done!  I love it and can't wait to put it in my soon-to-be re-done kitchen!
Yup, re-doing the kitchen.

Lovely...

Ginger
SSB

I'm linking to these great parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails