Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mad Skills Monday #53

Happy Easter!!!

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  
John 3:16


Hope everyone had a great holiday!
Here are the show stoppers from last week!



Lov'n these amazing hurricanes from Life in Rehab
(I have got to make me some of those...)

(isn't he sweet?)


Great work everyone! Loved checking everything out this week!
Due to time constraints, I was not able to post comments to each and every link. I will try my very best in future parties to post to every link, but may not be able to.
If you were featured today, please feel free to snag the featured button for your blog!


Photobucket



This week I'm sharing my "Funky Nature" painting!
Now its your turn!
1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. No shopping pages please. An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked! (PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)

5. PLEASE VISIT AT LEAST 2 OTHER LINKS IN THE PARTY AND LEAVE SOME COMMENT LOVE!
This linky party will end on Friday the 29th at midnight.


Photobucket





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! I love this blog! I have a stinky little monkey too :-) Hope you had a great Easter! xoxo Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty painting! You do great work. ;)

    Cheers,
    Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the sweet feature!! Love your other picks as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog you have here & thanks for hosting such a fab linky party :)

    I am now your newest follower, I'll be back!
    http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following you back everywhere that I see possible here!

    Like that? Maybe you'll link up with my new Super STALKER Sunday and you can do the same with others and vice versa? I can't wait! I think this Blog Hop will be HUGE!

    I also should mention that I have a FANTASTIC Blog Hop Directory that has at least a dozen blogs listed for every day of the week. No kidding! Come and check it out, it now includes yours!! And thanks again for the follow! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails