Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've won the Versitile Blogger Award again! Yipee!

So sweet...Tara over at Tales from a Trophy Wife gave me the Versatile Blogger Award!

(I think this means I may have to hand out a "Craftiest Crafter" award soon...)

Thanks bunches Tara!

Rules:
Thank the person that gave it to you.  Done.

List 7 things about your self...okay.

1.  just started a new job...lik'n it so far
3.  I sleep with three pillows 
4.  I love making jewelery but hardly ever wear it...why is that?
5.  I really don't care for shopping, unless it's thrift store shopping
6.  not much of a phone person...I have one that makes/receives calls.  That's it.
7.  I have been told that I look like Taylor Swift...I don't see it.

Pass the award on to other new blogs you've discovered...hmmmm.


Spread the love folks!  

xoxo
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much for this award, I love your site and all the fun things that you post!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails