Monday, May 9, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award! I WON!

Wow!  
Michelle...the totally awesome babe over at Thrifty 101, was so kind to bestow me
the Kreativ Blogger Award!


As part of this award, I am suppose to share 10 Things About Myself.  yikes.
1. I hardly ever tweeze my brows
2.  I buy food thru Angel Food
3.  I am extremely practical
4.  I read to my children every night
5.  I hate the mall
6.  I LOVE THRIFT STORES!
7.  I cut my son's hair myself...yup, thrifty...and practical
9.  I ~heart~ blogging
10.  I ~heart~ all you BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!

Alrighty!  Who are my lucky nominee's?


Congrats ladies!  Now pay it foward to 10 awesome bloggers.
Looking for Mad Skills Monday???
Also, if you would like to be featured on Feature Friday, please email me today.  Thanks!

xoxo
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Sweeeet!! Thanks so much for the nomination!!

    http://megschmitt-neveradullday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails