Friday, May 13, 2011

Time Well Spent for Feature Friday

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!  I have another good one for ya...

She's got the cutest tutu's around!  Here's a little about Suze and her blog!

"My name is Suze and I have two kids, a boy (3 years old) and a girl (20 months old) , I make


"Bows for all occasions!"

"...and all things girly!  Check out my Etsy shop here!"
"I am originally from Haiti and I learned to make all these things when my daughter was born (I was told I was going to have a boy)!"
Thank you so much :)

So that was Suze from Time Well Spent!  Stop by and let her know if you wish to make a custom order!

If you would like to be featured of Feature Friday, please email today to get your blog on the waiting list!

xoxo
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails