Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mad Skills Monday #54

Welcome to another Mad Skills Monday!
Hope yer hav'n a great week!

Here are the show stoppers from last week...




And this eclair cake from Rae Gun Ramblings looks dee-lish!
Great work everyone! Loved checking everything out this week!
Due to time constraints, I was not able to post comments to each and every link. I will try my very best in future parties to post to every link, but may not be able to.
If you were featured today, please feel free to snag the featured button for your blog!




Photobucket







This week, I'm sharing my "Ivory Squirrel"!
Now its your turn!
1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. No shopping pages please. An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked! (PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)

5. PLEASE VISIT AT LEAST 2 OTHER LINKS IN THE PARTY AND LEAVE SOME COMMENT LOVE!
This linky party will end on Friday the 6th at midnight.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute blog. I like the items in this post. I am often impressed by talented people : ). I saw you on Super Stalker Sunday and am now following you. I hope you follow back although I warn you my blog is not much. It's not only new but I'm just not that computer smart either. I had help on my simple design. I started it in hopes of spreading the word about my new business www.lillarose.biz/DeniseMartin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks so much for linking up on our first Super Stalker Sunday hop! We'd love for you to come back next week! :) I'm following you via GFC, if you have a Twitter or FB please comment on my page with the names and I will gladly follow you there too! Have a great day!

    April @ Mama on a Green Mission

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Sonya for the feature!

    http://megschmitt-neveradullday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I try to link up every week.
    I awarded you the Kreative Blogger award on my blog. http://thrifty101.blogspot.com/2011/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html
    ~Michelle @ www.thrifty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails