Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teacher's Appreciation "Wreath"

So I was in the shower the other night, thinking about all the really awesome teacher's appreciation gifts I've seen in bloggy-land when I realized...

I didn't do anything for my sons' daycare teacher...who happens to be one of the most awesome people I've ever met.  Ahhh! 
I totally gapped it.

So I went to work on this...
 
I love how it turned out and it was so simple!
I took one of my new wreath's from my craft shopping spree and spray painted it a cute apple green.

I then cut out an apple from a cereal box...so it would be a little sturdy.
I then took a little red scrap fabric and hot glued it over the apple cut-out.
(I cut out another piece of scrap to cover the back but forgot to take a pic)

Then I cut out some leaves from some scrap green fabric, glued them on the apple and added a cute green button for extra.
Then I hot glued it onto the painted wreath.

I added some bright yellow ribbon to hang it with and a cute little bow for charm!
And that's it!  So cute and it took me about 20 minutes!
I know she'll love it!
Thanks for everything Mrs. Weeks!  
You're our #1 Teacher!

xoxo
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails