Friday, May 20, 2011

Lil Bit of Us for Feature Friday

Happy Friday everyone!
I have another great Feature Friday for you today...


This is what Mary has to say...

"My name is Mary and I am the mommy to an awesome little boy named Luke. He will be three in June!  I love to craft and I am a bit obsessed with photo's and photography."

Check out her awesome photo star!!!

 And this fun road wall art in her son's room!

"I love being a mommy and I love to write about our life. Some day I would love to own a DSLR camera and take my photography to the next level!"

"I post photo's, crafts that I make and also crafts that I've found on the web that I like and I do reviews and giveaways too!"

Wow!  Check out that star...totally neat.  Thanks Mary!!
Be sure to stop by Lil Bit of Us and tell her SSB sent ya!  Don't forget to ask her about a review or a giveaway! 

If you would like to be featured on Feature Fridays, please email me today!
xoxo
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! The photo star is one of my all time favorite crafts that I've made!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails