Friday, May 19, 2017

Chimney Cap Planter

Hello.

So I have thinking about this idea for literally about 10 years. After seeing this in Home Depot, I thought, " that would make a cute planter..?" And guess what? It totally makes CUTE planter!



So pretty!


This is an aluminum chimney cap I snagged at Home Depot for about $10. I then picked up two 6-packs of pink, shade-loving impatiens and voila'!


Add some potting soil to the cap. The little 6 pack flowers fit perfectly side by side in the slanted aides of the cap.



I covered exposed roots with a little more soil.


Then water and done ;) 




Next day, the flower stems on the sides straightened up and it looks really cute :)

Enjoy!

xoxo
Ginger

I will be linking up to these awesome parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails