Monday, May 8, 2017

Trip to The Hamptons, New York

Hello.

So I had a company retreat not too long ago! One of the more pleasant reasons I haven't posted as much as I'd like :) Another pleasant reason is my recent trip to Los Angeles; post coming soon ;)

Such a beautiful place with some of the most lovely homes! And the BEACH! Just gorgeous:)

Here's what I was up to while way up north! 
Gazing at dreamy homes right off the beach.


Munching on yummy food and wine while tossing across ideas!


See my journal in the bottom left? It says whistle while you work! LOL


I even hosting a "Paint and Sip" team building exercise. I guided my colleagues in a recreation of Edvard Munch's "The Scream". Guess which is mine?


Oh I'm silly like this..LOL! Decided a Pop Doll nun was much more fun ;)

A quick exertion to the beach took place, where I lifted some sea rocks and gorgeous sea shells for my already massive collection! These are just a few ;)


I got searched at security due to the suspicious objects showing up on X-ray. 
Knock yourself out security man! I'm just the chick that collects sea shells.

Enjoy!

Xoxo
Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails