Monday, August 9, 2010

2 jobs+2 kids+1 husband = freak'n tired

So yeah...I'm pooped.  
I've been trying to recharge on the weekends, but that's when it all really hits the fan!

Let's see...the starter went out in the van and the outdoor a/c unit went out.  Crap.

So I'm trying to unwind on the puter...is that possible?
Tonight, I've been commenting on all the Mad Skills linker-uppers...great stuff folks!  
And while I've been doing that...I've been surfing Playlist.com and doing another playlist of mu-sak!


I invite you to listen!  Check out the link below:

I name it after my husband and I so we could have something to listen to while cleaning...?  I dunno.

WARNING:  Some lyrics are VERY explicit!  Don't judge either...I like what I like :)
Well have a blast jamm'n funky ladies!

Ginger
SSB


1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're so wiped out! I hope you get some time to yourself to just relax and do nothing.

    Have you tried pandora? It's a good music site! I'll have to check out your playlists when i get to a computer with speakers :-)

    I have a new linky party! and if you aren't too busy I'd love for you to check it out! "Small Treasure Tuesdays" and feel free to link up a treasure :-)

    http://mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com/2010/08/small-treasure-tuesdays_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails