Friday, August 13, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award...I won again?

Wow...my second Versatile Blogger Award! 


I'm speechless...so very excited that Chantel, the total sweetheart from My Thoughts and Treasures, has given me this honor.  Thanks bunches, home girl!

And BTW, she is doing a cool new linky party over there, so be sure to check that out! 

And now...the rules. 
--Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
--Share 7 things about yourself. 
--Pass the award to 15 blogs you love and enjoy!
--Let those blogs know they've been given the award.

Alrighty...7 things.
1.  My cats name is Bonjoure (hello in French).
2.  I love baking banana bread (email me for the recipe).
3.  I sleep with 3 pillows.
4.  I love watching kids movies!
5.  I have road rage...I know, I'm sorry.
6.  My new fav song is The Funeral by Band of Horses.
7.  I listen to all types of music including opera, classical, and rap.

15 bloggers I enjoy (some are new and some are old favs) in no particular order:

Phew!  That was a lot of work...and my computer went skitzo on me have way thru the post.  I'm lucky I didn't loose all my stuff!

Alrighty!  Ready, set, GO ladies and pass it on!

Ginger
SSB


7 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much!! I am super flattered and honored! You ROCK! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm always speechless when other awesome bloggers think mine is good. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. I love you blog- super stinky boys all the way!
    Liz
    http://projectnaptime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you! And I love Skunkboy Creatures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! Thank you so much! I am in love with all your amazing creativity here, so I am definitely honored that you think that about The Nifty Nest. :)

    Liz
    The Nifty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Award! Just getting back in the loop, I was away for the weekend. Thanks! I will sure to spread the love.. Janet of All Trades!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you soooo much for the award Ginger! I don't have any super stinky boys at my house, but I LOVE the idea behind your blog name . . . so funny! And moms of boys definitely need to a hub in the crafty blog world! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails