Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #22

Alrighty!  Who's ready for some crafty skills!?

Here's what we got...




And tour this re-vamped sewing room from Sew Chic and Unique
 Great work ladies!  If you were featured today, please feel free to grab the button below and display on your blog with shameless pride!


Photobucket



   
Today I'm sharing the latest painting I did for class!  Interesting huh?


Now its your turn to share!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share! 


2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.


3. No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!


4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!  (PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)


5. Visit other links, leave them comments (we all love comments) and enjoy their blogs!
This linky party will end on Friday the 27th at midnight.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. How lovely :)thank you so much Ginger for featuring my sewing room and the button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring me! I'm thrilled! I'm glad to find your party, too, and just joined in the fun...
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my post! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mustache idea is adorable!!

    Thanks for hosting today! I hope you will come participate in mine! All About The Boy @ The Nifty Nest!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails