Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #23

Hope everyone had a great week!
Here are some of my favs from last weeks Mad Skills Monday party...





And last but certain;y not least...this cute vinyl cabinet door sign from It's So Very Cheri

Thanks so much to everyone for participating!! If you were featured today, snag the button below for your blog!!

Photobucket



   

Today, I'm sharing my School Bus Pillow!  I loved it so much and Jack really likes it too!

Now its your turn to share!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share! 


2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.


3. No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!


4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!  (PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)


5. Visit other links, leave them comments (we all love comments) and enjoy their blogs!
This linky party will end on Friday the 27th at midnight.
 

Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. Those little tennis shoes makes me want little girls in the house again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I was going to make a school bus pillow for my Little Man! I love how yours turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the highchair transformation so that it can "blend" into any decor.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature!! It is so appreciated!

    Suzy
    Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my lil lamp today and for hosting every week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the lamp make over! That post caught my eye last week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails