Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fabric Score!

So, I have a confession to make.
I mean, I'm a total addict.  I just cannot help myself!
But they say admitting you have a problem is the first step.  Here goes...

I am addicted to the scrap bin at Hobby Lobby!
There.  I said it!

I cannot go to Hobby Lobby without sifting thru the scrap bin and snagging a few bundles for $2-3!?  
You can't beat that...

Look what I scored for under $10.

I'm lov'n the cow print!  I think I;m gonna use that and the black/white flourish print to make some black/white boutique baby gifts...?!
Look for those soon!

Ginger
SSB

2 comments:

  1. I am addicted to those little fabric squares you are supposed to use for quilting. I go grab up as many as I can from my local fabric store. Believe me, its a great addiction!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love digging through those bins too! You never know what you will find.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails