Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SSB Toys!

I have so many friends and co-workers having babies and been making a ton of baby gifts, so I thought perhaps selling them here...?
 
 
A friend of mine owns her own cake ball business, and she is having an open house (like a fancy show and tell) for all of her friends that have small side businesses, so I thought about taking my boutique style baby gifts to show off!  And my jewelry too, of course.
I'm pretty excited about it!
 
So start looking for these little guys on the shopping page!

Ginger
SSB
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Blessings on your new adventure...you are so talented!!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Search for unique kid toys, great kid toys, free kids toys, cheap kids toy, funky kid’s toys, kmart kid’s toys and designer kid’s toys at great Price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails