Friday, March 17, 2017

Family Memorabilia

Hello.

So sadly, my last surviving grandparent passed away in October. She was a strong lady that had a love for crafting that I like to think she handed down to me :)

As a matter of fact, I recently visited her home and gathered her last crochet projects to finish them for her. I just couldn't leave them unfinished!

I then came across my grandfathers old textbooks! He graduated in the 40's with a degree in electrical engineering :)


  
His books have inscriptions from himself and others that owned the books before him.



There are also pages of notes in his handwriting :) 


And I was so happy to inherit a few of my grandmothers cookbooks :)


Having a recipe in her handwriting that she once made for her family with love is very special.


Enjoy.

xoxo
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails