Monday, May 17, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #8

Yeah!  Finally....so sorry I'm late.  Jack has pink eye again!   AHHHHHH!  I've just about had it, but here we go!

Here are my favs from last week:

A Brooch Cloche from Made by Stephanie
This totally cute changing pad from Night Owl Crafting
(this is my next project for baby!)
And this easy to make shell shadow box from Craftilicious
 Way to go everyone who participated!  Great work!  If you were featured today, please feelf ree to snag the button below.

Photobucket



   

Today, I'm linking up my Cloth Diaper Tutorial!

Now its your turn to share!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!  It can be anything you want!

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. It can be a tutorial or a project.  No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of your tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!(PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)

5. Visit other links, leave them comments (we all love comments) and enjoy their blogs!
This link party will end on Friday, May 21st at 11pm.
 

Photobucket


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails