Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Successful Birthday Party

Alright, if you are new to SSB...we have been planning a Sesame Street themed 1st Birthday Party.

Some ladies were awesome enough to put out some suggestions and I thank you very much!  The party was a HIT!  Everyone enjoyed themselves...especially Sam!

Christina's Creative Side suggested a candy buffet...the kids weren't the only ones digg'n that...
Making Memories with the McClellen's suggested the Dollar Tree...and yes, I think I purchased everything on their party favor aisle...everything else came from Party City.  I know, I know...not very creative.  But hey!  I've been busy!  Or I waited until the last minute...like 7pm the night before.  Whoops.

But I still got everything plus food for under $100.  Not too shabby.


Here are a few pics...



Here's the birthday boy!

The totally awesome Cookie Monster cookie cake that my dad made...
check out Jack's cake that he made!

Here's Sam with his birthday cake...
What's this?
Found my hat...
Ah, who needs a hat...back to cake.

Ginger
SSB

3 comments:

  1. Looks like FUN and everything turned out super cute-love the cookie monster cake! Glad I could help...I am always on the lookout for great party supplies :) Happy Birthday, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great, I love that cake!!! Regardless of when you bought things, what matters is that Sam had a great party. Good job Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everything turned out great!! Glad to hear it! And glad everyone liked the candy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails