Friday, October 15, 2010

The Halloween Scene #3

Phew!  I'm glad its Friday...I'm ready for a break!  And even though its 8:30...its still considered Friday.  So I'm not too late!

The winner of the 1st week of The Halloween Scene 30 days of FREE advertising is...
Check out these cute Halloween shoes!
Head on over and congratulate her!!
Some of my favs from this weeks Halloween Scene are...
This too cute onsie from B is for Boy! 


And I in love with these birch pumpkins from In His Grip!

Way to go everyone!  If you were featured today be sure to snag the button below!


Photobucket




   


Be sure to link up for a chance to enter and win 30 days free advertising at SSB!

Ginger
SSB

1 comment:

  1. So excited to be a winner on The Halloween Scene!! That's so cool!
    I have put your button on my blog. Not sure what else to do, but just wanted to contact you and say "Thanks"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails