Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #36

OHHH!  I'm so excited...Christmas is getting closer and I've been having a blast decorating, wrapping presents, but I've been having the most fun crafting!

But on to the show stoppers from last week!  Take look at these...


and love this quick but effective lamp re-do from THREE BOYS
Doesn't that look chic?

And lastly this fun little dove ornament from Nurture Store.
This looks like a fun craft for the kiddo's.


Thanks so much everyone for all your awesome projects!  All the creativity is just too much!
Due to time constraints, I was not able to post comments to each and every link.  I will try my very best in future parties to post to every link, but may not be able to.
If you were featured today, please feel free to snag the featured button for your blog!



Photobucket




   

I have something to link up but I can't get my darned camera to work...so its going to have to wait until I can get some decent pics taken.
Now its your turn!
1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share! 

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.


3. No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!


4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!  (PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)


5. PLEASE VISIT AT LEAST 2 OTHER LINKS IN THE PARTY AND LEAVE SOME COMMENT LOVE!

This linky party will end on Friday the 10th at midnight.




Photobucket








3 comments:

  1. Hi Ginger, thanks so much for featuring me. Mercedes would thank you too, but she is too busy gazing at herself in the mirror. ( she LOVES her fancy collar, lol ) I'm all signed in and ready for this week's party! Merry Christmas!
    http://www.amaskellantics.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the wonderful feature! Everyone had such great ideas this week. Hope you are having fun getting ready for the holidays:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog! i'm a new follower! ^^)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails