Friday, July 15, 2011

The Unworking Mom for Feature Friday

Happy Friday all and I have a great feature for you!

Say hi to Jackie from The Unworking Mom!
She's got a great little blog aith lots to share...here is what Jackie has to say...

"Hi, my name is Jackie Koll and I am a stay-at-home mom to my two little boys (who are 2 1/2 and 1 1/2).  My husband and I have been married for 10 years (as of August 4th!) - we met on-line through a Christian Matchmaking site and were married less than a year later.  We were married for 7 years before we surprised everyone, including our doctor, and found out miracle # 1 was on the way.  After 17 weeks of bed rest, he arrived safely.  Than, 18 months later miracle # 2 was born!  Yes, we have lots of fun."

"I love to read, scrapbook, plan piano, cook and . . play with my boys!  Staying home was a choice we made despite the many sacrifices we have had to deal with - it's so worth it!   My blog, "The Unworking Mom" was started after reading a blog about a little girl who drowned.  I realized how much simple words can impact others and wanted to share my wisdom (HA!) too!  I chose the title because everyone knows . . . if you stay home, you don't work ;-)  (Actually - I work harder now than I ever did even supervising 20 people at a financial institution or taking care of a class of 30 5th graders!!)  

Check out all the fab stuff Jackie has to offer, like her Book Lists
 
or some of her fun crafts like this Fathers Day Gift

" I also do a weekly post called "Too Cute Not to Toot" where I share all of the things I find throughout the week that I want to make, wish I could make, (but I'm not that good!) or just make me scratch my head."

Sp go on by The Unworking Mom and check out all she has to offer!
 Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!

xoxo
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails