Friday, July 22, 2011

Goodwill Hunting for Feature Friday

Hi all and happy Friday!  
My husband made me a deal last night...once we are caught up on a few bills, I can buy a new camera!!  Whoo hoo!

On to Feature Friday...its a good one!!!!  Say hi to Amy from Goodwill Hunting!
She's got such a sweet blog with lots of love and fun stuff to share!

Here is a little of what Amy has to say...
"Hey there!!  I have a relatively new blog and would love some more people to know about it!
I enjoy thrifting, sewing, gardening, decorating, and being with my family-I sound like a beauty contestant! haha.  And I want world peace!"
"A little about myself...a mother of two boys-one 14 months, one fourteen yrs. old!  Wife to an amazing guy who is a talented blacksmith/artist.  Living the country life in the rolling hills of Tennessee!  I love everything creative and enjoy doing it all without spending a lot of cash-basically, I'm cheap and it allows me to be more creative!"
Man, she's got it all over there!  Heart and soul and CRAFTS!  
Be sure to check out her dining room makeover! 
 I love this...drooling.

And check out this totally cool idea for a sand and water table!!
Cutie-pie!

Stop by and tell her SSB sent ya!

If you are interested in being featured at SSB for Feature Friday, please email me today!
Also looking for Guest Bloggers...since I don't have a camera to share my own crafts :(

xoxo
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails