Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #41

Hey folks!  I am feeling a lot better now and have a ton of projects rolling around in my mind!  Can't wait to show them to you all!

Last weeks show stoppers are...


(one of these is definitely on my to-do list)



(I plan of serving these tonight after dinner...hope the kids like them!)

Thanks so much everyone for all your awesome projects!  All the creativity is just too much!
Due to time constraints, I was not able to post comments to each and every link.  I will try my very best in future parties to post to every link, but may not be able to.
If you were featured today, please feel free to snag the featured button for your blog!

Photobucket




This week, I'm sharing my Thrift Store Dress Rescue!
Now its your turn!
1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share! 

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!  (PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)

5. PLEASE VISIT AT LEAST 2 OTHER LINKS IN THE PARTY AND LEAVE SOME COMMENT LOVE!
This linky party will end on Friday the 21st at midnight.

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature!!! Made my day :) I am linking up another one tomorrow (it is schedule to go up in the am)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the dessert quesadilla feature:-) and thank you for a fun link party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! Made me feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great link party, thanks! I joined your following so I look forward to reading your posts. Come check me out at askannamoseley.blogspot.com

    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails